This is a flexible file upload module. It allows the administrator to specify a destination folder, and allows the user to upload files to it. The administrator can also specify how many files that can be uploaded simultaneously, as well as the text in the front end. You can even have more then one module of its kind on the same page.
> upload files to a specified folder in the 'images' directory.
> Specify the maximum file size permitted to tbe uploaded.
> Specify the types of files, by MIME type, that are permitted.
> Customize the upload label and submit button texts.
> Specify the background color of the results block to match your theme.
> upload multiple files simultaneously (Up to a maximum of 10)
> Customize your front end text
> Customize your file input variable, which allows to have multiple modules on a single page
> Provide the front-end user with the option to replace existing files on upload
FileField provides a universal File upload field for CCK. It is a robust alternative to core's upload module and an absolute must for users uploading a large number of Files. Great for managing video and audio Files for podcasts on your own site.
* Configurable upload paths allow you to save Files into per-field or per-user directories
* Per-field and per-node File size limits
* Extensive API for extending field widgets and managing Files
* Full revision/translation File management
* Views support
* Ajax uploads (and progress bar support with the PECL uploadprogress extension)
* Pretty Icons
* All the goodness of CCK (multiple output formats, shared fields, multiple values, and much more)
* PHP 5
* MimeDetect (required for Drupal 5, but highly recommended for Drupal 6)
This plugin enables you to create simple forms for subscription to your newsletter. It includes a sidebar widget with customizable fields (up to 15) to gather from your users all the information you need for your email marketing campaigns. Users can also use the form to unsubscribe.
From the options page you can:
* choose whether you require a double opt-in (users must follow a link in an email message, in order to complete subscription)
* specify name and number of text fields in the form
* customize text messages and labels
* manage subscribed email addresses
Alternative Sliding Navigation for Prestashop Categories
1) Unzip & upload to your modules directory
2) Uninstall Categories block v1.0
3) Install this module through Prestashop Back Office
jShareEasy is a free Joomla module that allows your visitors to share your articles on Social Networking websites like Facebook, Twitter, Digg, Delicious and Google.
jShareEasy is a Joomla 1.5 module that allows your visitors to share your articles on Social Networking websites like Facebook, Twitter, Digg, Delicious and Google. With this module your visitors will be able to share your content with a single click and thus increase the popularity of your site.
Inserting Posts/Pages to WP-Featured Content Slider is as easy as one can imagine. Simply choose ÒFeature in WP-Featured Content SliderÓ when editing a post/page.
- Titles, Link, Description
- Navigation possibility (prev, next)
- Image for every different Post/Page (No need for timthumb anymore!)
- Supporting Pages now!
- Different Slide-Effects to choose
- Powerful Administration for Posts/Pages and Styles of the Slideshow
Are you seller on Ebay and you want to promote your auctions on your website, to attract portential bidders? Very easy with this EbaySeller module. Just select some parameters to match your needs and your listing will be automatically displayed in the module. This module uses the the latest API available on Ebay developer website.
* Manage Categories / Sub Categories * Manage E-cards created * Selected banner and background for particular categories * Publish selected categories / sub categories at front page * Customizable front end layout look and feel * No. of cards to show per row * No. of cards to show per page * Suffix to email subject to protect spam * Default [From Name] & [Email Address] * Reply-to address is adjusted to [Sender Email] * True pagination * JPEG / SWF Flash Movie support * Manual & Automatic thumbnail for each card * Bandwidth usage limiting * Able to send cards up to 100 receiver at same time. * Able to send card on specified date * Disable/Enable notification by email if card is picked up by receiver * Schedule ecard will be sent automatically. * Statistics of last 50 card sent. * Invalid email address will be ignored. * Card can be picked up multiple times. * Multiple receiver will receiver personalized card. * Search Engine Friendly (SEO) URL. * Meta Description & Keywords * Specify Menu Itemid for Module * Ecard Random Module * English, Danish, Dutch, French, Italian, Spanish, German Language Support * Enable / Disable Guest to send cards * Captcha Added * Integrated with ODude Profile Component * Profile picture displayed for receiver's email address. * Import Email address from Address Book Gmail, Yahoo, AOL, Outlook & .csv file * Thumbnail navigation at Ecard Preview * Set expiry date (No. of Days) of ecards. * PNG Watermark * Social button including Facebook, Twitter * User can upload own ecard * Zoom light box preview
* 4 in 1 color variations
* User friendly usability
* Home page banner
* Flexibility (no changes in default Zen Cart features and settings)
* No affection to core functionality
* No changes in default database scheme
* File with the instructions - removal of the bottom link, home page banner installation, etc. (only for brand free option purchased)
* Easy to install